WINNIPEG, CALGARY, SPRUCE GROVE
RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Modern Mama is a community for moms. Since March of 2008, when we offered our very first Beauty Basics at Sephora event at West Edmonton Mall, we have been offering mom-focused events so that moms can get out of the house!
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FROM HOME AROUND YOUR CHILD’S SCHEDULE AND GENERATE A PART-TIME INCOME FOR YOUR FAMILY.
- Create events based on a semester schedule within our model
- Build a community in person and online using social media and blogging
- Grow a membership base and maintain regular newsletters
- Develop relationships with your perks partners, advertisers, and sponsors
- Be the face of the brand in your community
WORK AROUND YOUR CHILD’S SCHEDULE AND EVEN BRING THEM WITH YOU TO EVENTS!
A Modern Mama license includes operational guidelines, details to help you gauge your community needs, partner with other businesses, offer the best events and programs for moms in your community, down to every detail including social media campaigns, blogging, finding venues and more.
Consulting, a launch plan and ongoing coaching will help you to become successful in your very own business with an established and reputable brand. The Community Director role is a business opportunity, not an employment one, and involves a nominal startup investment.
IT ALL STARTS HERE
Ready to get more details? We’d love to hear from you! :