Let’s play! Let’s get out! Let’s get on the go!
Looking to get out of the house? Wondering where to go and what to do? Want something different each week? Social Tots is a weekly “on the go” program for moms and their tots aged 0-4 years. Moms and tots meet each week in the mornings at various times and locations in and around local neighbourhood.
A fun and affordable way to check-out a wide variety of classes for your baby & toddler!
We have two Social Tots series starting in May:
Vancouver Westside, 7-weeks, $60 members, $65 non-members, $12 drop-in
Classes are primarily in the Kitsilano Neighbourhood
The Westside program happens every Wednesday from May 16th – June 27th. Moms and tots in this session will participate in:
- May 16, 10am : Storytime and crafts activity at Pottery Barn Kids
- May 23, 9:30am: Dance Class at BrightStars Performing Arts
- May 30, 11:30am: Art Class at 4Cats Art Studio
- June 6, 10:30am: Gymnastics Class at Phoenix Gymnastics
- June 13, 10:30am: Music Together Class with West Side Music Together
- June 20, 10:00am: Art Walk for Strollers with artist Catherine Pulkinghorn
- June 27, 10:00am: Wrap-up shopping/social event at Cowboys & Angels Toy Store, 4th Ave
Vancouver Downtown/Yaletown Series, 6-weeks, $50 members, $55 non-members, $12 drop-in
This program happens on a weekly basis from May 17th – June 21st. (Thursdays and 1 Tuesday) Moms and tots in this session will participate in:
- Thursday, May 17, 10am: Storytime and book recommendations at Chapters, Indigo Kids Department
- Thursday, May 24, 11am: Art Class at 4Cats Art Studio
- Thursday, May 31, 11am: Gymnastics Class at Jump! Gymnastics
- Tuesday, June 5, 10:30am: Music Together Class with West Side Music Together
- Thursday, June 14, 10:00am: Art Walk for Strollers with artist Catherine Pulkinghorn
- Thursday, June 21, 10:30am: Wrap-up shopping/social event at Saf & Benjamin Baby Boutique
All sessions are in the morning, and exact times & locations are emailed on request, or upon registration. Most classes start at 10am or 11am. Space is limited to 10 moms per session. Late registrations are welcome, space permitting, and price will be pro-rated after purchase. Missed classes can be made-up in our fall session.
Although the program is geared towards ages 1-3, ANYONE aged 0-4 is welcome! If your child is less than 1 year old, just be prepared to participate a little more 🙂
This is going to be great fun! I organized these sessions because I wanted a fun & easy way to check out a bunch of classes without a full season commitment. My son looks forward to meeting his new friends!