A mom-blog is the ultimate in self-expression for the savvy mom who loves to share her finds and experiences with other moms!
Are you overwhelmed just thinking about all the tech involved in setting up and creating your blog?
You’ve been thinking about starting a blog for some time, but you just don’t know where to start.
Being a City Blogger with Modern Mama will make you a “Mom Blogger” overnight.
You can share product reviews, be a local resource for moms in your community, write about cool parenting tips, help parents in your city find family events and things to do, and attend media events.
We set up your website, email, social platforms and provide you with our entire program and expertise.
We share over NINE YEARS of expertise with you!
THE MODERN MAMA CITY BLOGGER PROGRAM IS AN ONLINE PROGRAM AND PLATFORM TO HELP YOU BE A MOM BLOGGER AND LOCAL RESOURCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
- You purchase the Modern Mama City Blogger Program.
- You go through the program.
- You get your own Modern Mama blog setup for you. (Only ONE Modern Mama City Blog per City!)
- You start blogging on our editorial calendar.
- You follow our business model, social media playbook, and benefit from group coaching.
- You start pitching for sponsored posts.
- You start making revenue from your blog much quicker than you would from scratch, on your own.
- Step through the Modern Mama City Blogger program at your own pace.
- Learn about the tools that we use on your time.
- Start writing about motherhood in your city one boutique and kid-friendly restaurant at a time.
- Create prospect lists, work your sales funnel and ultimately write sponsored posts.
- Receive products for review.
- Post on social media and become a social media queen using our Social Media Brand Playbook.
OUR PAST AND PRESENT CITY BLOGGERS
Coming on board with Modern Mama gave me the inside track on how to turn my love of writing and motherhood into a profitable business that worked around my busy family life. I never thought of myself as a salesperson before MM, and it turns out that it doesn’t feel like selling when you have a service to offer that you can see is helping other businesses to thrive. Getting paid to write about things you already know and love is amazing!” – Angela Santoro, past North Shore Modern Mama Licensee
“Before Modern Mama I had never blogged before. I had no idea how to set up a website or manage social media. I always wanted to get into blogging but didn’t know how to start. Connie’s training materials helped me go step by step to learn how to begin! I could learn at my own pace and ask questions when needed from someone who has been there.” – Kimberly Ouellette, past North Edmonton Modern Mama Licensee (photo credit: Rubber Tree Photography)
Before Modern Mama, I had no experience with blogging and I didn’t know where to start. Now I am very comfortable with blogging, have a lot of knowledge on how to blog well and am confident in my writing ability. I have also gained a lot of understanding in how to successfully share information with other families on social media.” – Lindsay MacDonald, current Edmonton Modern Mama licensee for past four years
“I joined as a Modern Mama licensee for a few reasons: to be able to earn an income while being able to stay at home with my children, to write, and to connect and share community knowledge with other moms. My expectations were definitely met and exceeded. I learned so much more about blogging, about running a business, not to mention social media and content marketing. I met a lot of great vendors within my community and could partake in several events as media…for free! I benefitted, but so did my family. If you are a “stay at home mom” who wants to transform into a “work from home mom”, I highly recommend this avenue. Connie is such a supportive mentor, and I’m thankful I was able to meet her.” -Christina Chandra, past Vancouver City Blogger
AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE
- Investment is much less than if you were to purchase tools, domain, coaching, Google suite, branding and website hosting on your own.
- It only takes a couple of hours per day.
- It’s only a one-year commitment.
- $147 US deposit + $50 US/month
THIS IS PERFECT FOR …
… A mom who has considered starting a blog. Maybe you’re not sure where to start, or how to set up the tech to begin your own site.
… That mom who loves social media, writing and just want to share yourself with your community.
… The savvy mom in your circle. You know the best baby products, the latest mom style, the local boutique openings and the coolest new trends for moms. It’s time for you to share your inside scoop with more than just your inner mom circle.
… A Mom looking to earn a part-time income from home while being available on your kids’ schedules.
… A Blogger who wants to add another side-gig or learn more to earn more.
MY NAME IS CONNIE
I started Modern Mama in 2008 as an events company. We promoted our events with our website, blog and social media channels. By 2016 the online space and digital sales overcame all other types of revenue including events and licensing my events business model.
- We’ve been here at Modern Mama and blogging since 2008
- We’ve had and offered plenty of partner and sponsored opportunities
- I’ve been coaching bloggers and licensees since 2011
- Sunwing Kidcations Blogger/Panelist
- Attended plenty of social media/blogging conferences including:
- Mom 2.0
- Blissdom Canada
- Disney Social Media Moms (invite-only)
- BeachesMoms (invite-only)
BECOME A MOM BLOGGER WITH
THE MODERN MAMA CITY BLOGGER PROGRAM
THE CITY BLOGGER PROGRAM
IS NOW OPEN!
IT WILL CLOSE FEBRUARY 14TH
(Invest in yourself for Valentine’s Day, you deserve it!)
IT’S OPEN NOW!!! APPLY TODAY ——-> ( YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 14TH! )
*All stock images courtesy Shutterstock.