Last week my family and I packed our bags and hit the road down to Calgary for a mini holiday. Since we planned to visit multiple attractions we decided to spend a couple nights in Cowtown.
For this trip, we stayed at the amazing Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport.
The Acclaim Hotel is modern, beautiful and has an incredibly convenient location – right next to the Calgary airport. My family and I were lucky enough to be staying in their 1 bedroom king suite and we were absolutely blown away. The room was incredibly spacious with the bedroom separate from the living space. Our room was outfitted with a living room with a tv and DVD player, kitchenette, a small dining table, private balcony and much more. Normally when staying in a hotel with my family I feel like we are always on top of each other. With this room, we had space to sprawl out and relax which is definitely a must while on holidays! They also had a small basket of goodies waiting for us to enjoy that included some wine, popcorn, beverages and a welcome letter!
- 24/7 Shuttle Service- They offer 24/7 complimentary shuttle services to and from the Calgary airport.
- Free In Room Wifi
- Parking- Their park & stay packages allow for up to 14 nights of parking – which is amazing!
- Fitness Room
- Movie Rentals- Down in the lobby, they have a wide selection of DVD’s for you to pick out and enjoy in the comfort of your own room. We took advantage of this awesome perk and chose Zootopia – a favorite in our house!
- Meeting Space
- Star Gazer Sky Deck- Relax and unwind on their incredible roof top deck! Our kids loved watching the planes land and take off while having a swim in the jetted spas.
- Dining- Attached to the hotel is one of Calgary’s most popular Italian restaurant’s – Pacini Pasta & Grill Ristorante.
If you’re looking for a hotel full of amenities, a convenient location, and beautiful rooms then look no further. While I thought staying in a hotel so close to the airport might be noisy, it actually turned out to be a huge plus. Our kids loved watching the planes out on our private balcony or on the roof top deck and the convenience of a quick shuttle ride to the airport if you have an early flight. The rooms were clean, comfortable and beautiful, we were definitely sad to be leaving. I would HIGHLY recommend the Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport to anyone planning a trip to Calgary – I know we will be back again!
If you are planning a trip down to Calgary and you’re interested in staying at the Acclaim Hotel please find their information here.
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport
123 Freeport Boulevard N.E., Calgary, Alberta
*I was provided with a complimentary stay in exchange for this blog post. As always all of my opinions are my own.*