Recently my family and I took a family holiday down to Disneyland! While I was excited about our trip, I was nervous how my 5-year-old was going to manage with all the walking. Luckily Britax was kind enough to send me the Britax Stroller Board to use, and I was certainly glad to have it. It really saved us from having to push around and pay for two strollers while in the park. And anyone that has been to Disneyland with kids can attest to how packed the parks can be, so pushing two strollers around wouldn’t have been easy!
What Is It?
The Britax Stroller Board is a skateboard like attachment that provides an option for travel with additional children. The three wheels with independent suspension provide a safe and comfortable ride for children weighing less than 50lbs. It also comes with a strap so that it can put kept out of the way when it isn’t in use and it is super simple to put together!
- The Britax Stroller Board is compatible with many different strollers like the BRITAX AFFINITY, B-READY, B-AGILE, B-SCENE, B-NIMBLE, BLINK, and CHAPERONE strollers and BOB Motion and more.
- A handy storage strap that positions the board out of the way while not in use.
- The three wheels provide a safe and supportive ride.
- Easy to assemble without the need for tools.
- Quick-release feature allows the removal of the stroller board while the mounting bracket remains installed.
- Can be awkward to reach the handle with certain strollers.
- Makes a lot of noise on cobblestones and going across train tracks can be tricky.
- Having a child near the weight limit can make it quite heavy and hard to push.
- Depending on your height, kicking the stroller board while walking can be an issue.
While a double stroller would have been ideal for our trip, I was quite happy with our stroller board. We were able to use it only when needed, folding it up out of the way while my daughter was walking. It fit very well with our Britax B-Ready stroller, despite that it was a little bit hard for my husband to reach the handle around our daughter. He also found that he was having a hard time not kicking it, however, I didn’t have much of an issue with it. All in all, I would highly recommend this product for families that don’t always need a double stroller but could use it for trips and certain outings.
*I received this product in exchange for my review, as always all my opinions are my own*