My faves this week include an innovative new shopping website, Royal mom Kate Middleton, and online deals for your Christmas shopping including discount codes!
1 | Unlike Royal moms of the past, Kate has rules about not leaving Baby George overnight and spending more time with him than the help does.
2 | The best deals are to be had online this weekend due to the US Black Friday and Cyber Monday traditional deep discounts.
- 7amEnfant is offering 25% off with code 7AMBKFRIDAY plus a $25 coupon to be used in December
- Kate Spade has up to 75% off and $10 shipping to Canada
- Target has a few toy brands at buy one get one 50% off including our favourite Our Generation Dolls
- 40% off everything at GapCanada.ca and OldNavy
- Pediped offers their only BOGO event of the year with code: FALLBOGO13
3 | A cool site came across my radar this week: Wantering. I haven’t had much of a chance to play with it yet, but it’s essentially a shopping site but looks like Pinterest and apparently keeps tabs on all of your wish list items so that you can easily login and check to see where and if it’s on sale anywhere online. They track trends and offer suggestions based on your style questionnaire too. Seems pretty cool.
4 | Huffington Post Canada lists the top sites to do your online shopping in Canada.
5 | Decorating your baby’s nursery and don’t know where to start? Baby Center offers a great piece on keeping within a budget while designing and planning your baby’s room.