Your little one’s birthday is a big day, for your child and for you. It’s a milestone, and a chance to recognize just how far your family has come in the past year. But this special occasion also begs the question: what will you do to celebrate? If you’re looking for ideas, we’ve got you covered. Here are six kid-friendly Vancouver birthday party locations to check out. And while you’re at it, you can check out our past posts baby friendly locations in Vancouver here.
Six Kid-Friendly Vancouver Birthday Party Locations
Here are some of our favourite places to host your Vancouver birthday party. And we’re not playing favourites with our rankings – they’re in alphabetical order.
- 4Cats – If your little one is a budding Picasso this may be the Vancouver birthday party location for you. Best suited for kids who are at least three years old, your child and their guests can splatter paint, play and eat.
- 6Pack Indoor Beach – We’ve told you about 6Pack Indoor Beach before. This isn’t just a great place to dig in the sand on a rainy day, though, they also host parties for kids of all ages. Whether you pack your own picnic or order pizza you can have plenty of fun on the beach no matter the weather.
- Jump Gymnastics – With two locations and a history of kid-friendly fun, Jump Gymnastics is a great Vancouver birthday party location. Your child and your guests will get active and play in a great, child-friendly space. Jump caters to kids from 6 months to 8 years old, so you know they know little ones and what they enjoy.
- Science World – From toddlers to tweens, Science World has you covered for family fun of all kinds, including birthday parties. They have options to cater to kids two and under, as well as preschoolers and kindergarteners. Not only will everyone enjoy themselves, the kids might even learn something!
- Vancouver Tumblebus – If you don’t want to travel, but you also don’t really want a bunch of energetic kids in your home, this may be the perfect Vancouver birthday party solution. The climate-controlled Tumblebus comes to you, allowing your child and guests to get active and play on your street but not on your dining room table. What’s not to love?vancouvertumblebus.com/birthday
- Yoga Buttons – Yoga Buttons isn’t just a great place for your little one to do some stretching. They also offer birthday parties for kids from two years old on up. And it’s not just yoga – there are crafts, games and more.www.yogabuttons.com/programs/birthday-parties.html
What about you – what are your favourite kid-friendly Vancouver birthday party locations? Leave a comment and let us know!