AKA: Confetti squares (minus the butterscotch chips)
If you like classic confetti squares but find it a little too ‘sweet’, here’s my take on the traditional recipe. Replacing the butterscotch chips with Peanut Butter chips. From start to finish this recipe takes less then 10 minutes. Waiting for the recipe to set before you can enjoy them is the hardest part!
- 3/4 bag of Peanut Butter chips
- 1 cup of rainbow mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of un-salted butter
- 1 cup of smooth Peanut Butter
- Spray a square pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine in a large pot on low heat, PB chips, Peanut Butter and butter.
- Stir until incorporated and PB chips are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and pour mixture into square pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate over night or at least 3 hours OR try freezing them.
- Once set, cut into squares.