With just 4 ingredients this could simply be the easiest recipe I’ve ever made! These cake cookies are chewy, fragrant and oh-so-good! Peanut free as well so a great idea for classroom treats to share.
- 1 box of rainbow bits cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Rainbow bits candy (I bought these at bulk barn)
- Preheat over to 350.
- Mix together the first three ingredients.
- Make a small hole in the dough and add 2 tablespoons of rainbow bits candy.
- Fold together until dough is all incorporated.
- Lightly grease your baking sheet (I used olive oil this time, but cooking spray or coconut oil works great too).
- Roll dough into balls.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. *Tops of cookies are white but the bottoms are lighly golden.
- Transfer to baking rack for 15-20 minutes until cool.
- This recipe made 15 medium sized cookies.
Perfect for sharing…or not!