We had the opportunity to check out the new SkyZone Surrey today. When I asked Ivy a few days ago what she wanted to do as a family today (It’s her birthday) she said “the trampoline park!”
The facility is clean and new, making it feel very welcoming and great for kids. They offer birthday parties, free WIFI and a clean and spacious place to sit for parents viewing. There is even a small place to buy and sit and enjoy snacks and treats.
We all jumped (many parents just sit and watch) and it was really fun and a great cardio workout for us all.
Things to know:
- You will need to sign a waiver for everyone on your first visit which is good for one year
- You will need to purchase socks for everyone. These can be kept and used next time you visit!
- Check out Toddler-Times and get special rates for little ones!
- There is a foam pit to jump into!
- There is baskets and hoops to practice your slam dunks
- Dodge Ball courts are perfect for throwing things at your family members 😉
Find SkyZone Surrey near the Scott Road Skytrain station and enjoy some active family fun during our rainy (and very snowy, this year) Winter!
* We received passes for my family to visit and try out the facility. All opinions are my own!