Modern Mama Calgary to share our guide to the Calgary Baby & Tot show coming to Calgary this September! We have gathered a few of our favourite tips for families bringing their babes and tots down to the BMO center this weekend.
- Assemble your crew invite people to come with you to make sure you have extra hands to help with baby or tots who will want to explore and see everything. Bringing your husband, parents or a friend will allow you and baby to be happy and see everything you want.
- Pack Light if you’ve out grown the hands free baby carrier days my favourite combo for busy outings is a small stroller and a backpack. If you have a little one that will require a stroller pack the umbrella stroller for navigating crowds with ease. There is stroller parking (along the northwest side of the hall) if you want to park the stroller and roam for a bit.
- Research before you go there are over 100 exhibitors I love checking online and taking a peak at some of the exhibitors before the show. Here is the list of exhibitors at this year’s show make a note of one you want to see.
- Plan ahead to see a show or catch your tots favourite character for a meet and greet! Check out the online schedule and set a reminder in your phone for 20-30 minutes before the show so you can head over and get seats. This year at the show there will be a live shows from Zoo Street and a Magic Show. Also there are meet and greets with Paw Patrols characters. There is a special meet the pups from AARCS too! View the full schedule here.
- Seminars for mom: There is also an incredible line up of seminars including baby wearing, fitness after baby, what is consignment, breastfeeding 101, infant & toddler sleep tips and a full listing of seminars here.
- Buy tickets in advance or check out our facebook page for our ticket giveaways!
Most importantly have fun! Plan lots of time to be at the show so you won’t feel rushed and everyone will be able to see what they want and to get the full experience. I’m so excited for this year’s lineup there is something for everyone!