You are invited for a day of celebrating arts, culture an the community of North Edmonton at the Northside Vibe Festival!
- What: A full day celebration with live local music from 9am-9pm!
- Details: There is so much to do at the Northside Vibe Festival! It is being held at the Castle Downs Park so there is a huge playground and spray park, plus bathrooms. There will be live music on the main stage all day, buskers and street performers, an art walk, live graffiti artist, local businesses showcasing their products and sharing community resources plus options to purchase food and drinks. There’s even a beer garden, sponsored by Richard’s Pub;) You can also try out some music and fitness demo classes as well as let the kids play in the Permission to Rock area!
- When: August 20, 2016 – 9am-9pm
- Where: Castledowns Park, 11520-153 Avenue
- Extra Perks: The Castledowns YMCA will be giving away 3 free visit passes away to everyone who attends! Buy or sell baby and toddler items at the event as well- details here!
I LOVE that the goal of this festival is to support local art so all of the musicians, visual artists and street performers are found in North Edmonton communities! Businesses that build and inspire North Edmonton residents are also featured at this unique event. Time to show your north side pride, or join us and experience all of the talent this community has to offer!