We just bought our Edmonton Attractions Pass and I am SO excited! Here’s why:
- We get admission to 10 awesome Edmonton & Area attractions like Prairie Gardens Adventure Farm, K-Days, Valley Zoo, Telus World of Science, West Edmonton Mall Marine Life, Jurassic Forest, Royal Alberta Museum, Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village & more!
- We would be going to many of these attractions this summer anyways, except for when we get lazy and decide to go to the same park we always go to. Now that the tickets are here- we must use them! Hello motivation.
- I’m saving money! In a quick calculation I would be spending well over $132 to take in all of these attractions, but I only spent $63 on the Ultimate Pass, saving me over $70!
- I don’t have to rush to use all of the passes this summer, if the attraction is open past summer the ticket is good until the end of December.
- Another bonus: If you buy the adult pass it includes admission for any child who is 2 and under. This is a score because you usually have to pay for 2 year olds at Jurassic Forest and the zoo! Since my son is 2 I only have to buy one adult pass and we’re covered.
You can choose between an Ultimate Pass (all attractions included) for $59.95 (adult) and $45.00 (child 3-17) plus GST or the U-Pick Pass (you choose 4 attractions) for $34.95 (adult) and $24.50 (child 3-17) plus GST.
For more details and to get your tickets, please visit Edmonton Attractions Pass.
Get out there and enjoy Edmonton, Mama!