Gather your friends and family and come out to Churchill Square for the ultimate outdoor movie experience!
The City of Edmonton is pleased to welcome back Movies on the Square – a free outdoor movie series.
Come to Sir Winston Churchill Square (102A Avenue & 100 Street) to watch a family favourite film.
- Bring your lawn chair and enjoy the fabulous pre-movie entertainment before taking in the blockbuster hit that will be playing on a 3-storey high inflatable screen.
- Make it even more fun by dressing up in the theme of the film!
- Movies will include closed captioning.
- Come early and join in on the fun! Pre-movie entertainment begins at 5pm.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at on-site food trucks from 5-9pm.
- You can bring your own snacks.
- Bring layers or blankets as it tends to get a little chilly once the sun goes down.
- This is a free family-friendly event, so no alcohol or smoking please.
|Date||Movie||Approximate Movie Start Time|
|June 27||The Super Mario Bros. Movie||7pm|
|August 16||My Fair Lady||7pm|
Note: Severe weather / air quality conditions may result in the cancellation of this event. Call 311 for the most up-to-date event information.