It may feel early, but it’s the perfect time to get out and shop for Holiday Pajamas for the whole family.
I like to buy them now and wrap them for my girls on December 1st so we can enjoy them for a full month!
I rounded up some favourites I found this year:
- Cheeky “OK, But First Presents” for mom at Nordstrom.
- The most adorable onesie, and I love that Carters Osh Kosh carries up to a size 12 in this style. My middle daughter is going to be pumped about having footed Christmas PJ’s.*
- Gifts for the Girls on Etsy even has personalized pajamas, you could get the kids’ unique names on their Holiday pajamas!
- The flannel PJ sets from the Gap last for years (I know from experience, aka hand-me-downs with 3 daughters!) I love this polka dot pattern for it’s all-Winter wear.
- The whole family will be styling in candy cane stripes (from JCPenny.)*
- Superstore carries Jo Fresh and I purchased this pair for me!*
Get the whole family to match in Target’s huge selection of Family matching sets (I love the “Mama Bear”, “Papa Bear” and “Lil Bear” set!)
(Posts with a * are affiliate links)
Happy Holiday Shopping Mamas!