Ouch, it’s hot out there! +33 is skin melting in my home. Strangely though, I still crave a latte. I couldn’t physically get myself to make one of my usual at home Tassimo Skinny Lattes, nor could I drag myself to starbucks and pay $5.00 + for something I knew I could make at home in under 5 minutes. These 7 simple steps to your own at home Iced Skinny latte, leaves a Mama feeling refreshed and rejuvenated on a hot summer day.
Warning! This recipe is SOOO Good, Easy and Addicting!
Ingredients: (using a Tassimo home brewing machine)
Nabob skinny latte discs; 1 milk & 1 espresso
1 tbsp – Creamed honey
1/2 tsp – Ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp – Vanilla extract
6-8 – Ice cubes
- Step 1: Froth milk
- Step 2: Run espresso disc 2x’s
- Step 3: Mix in honey (or your choice of sweetener)
- Step 4: Stir in vanilla
- Step 5: Top with cinnamon
- Step 6: Add 6-8 ice cubes and stir
- Step 7: Serve and enjoy this creamy, lightly sweet and totally refreshing iced skinny latte!
We only get one full month a year of this hot weather, we might as well soak it up #yyc!