I’m excited to introduce you to another fab speaker and sponsor at our upcoming Modern Bump Brunch on November 27th – the team from Cherish Childbirth Care.
Cherish Childbirth is committed to empowering birthing. We believe that birth is much more than a one-time event, it is an opportunity for self-discovery. It is our mission to educate clients about their options so they can make informed choices. At Cherish it is our role to support these decisions. We act as both teachers and mentors while helping families prepare for childbirth and parenthood.
Cherish offers the following services:
- Birth Doula Care – A Doula provides physical and emotional support for an overall sense of calm in the birthing environment, as well as advocacy with medical professionals, education and referrals during pregnancy and in the postpartum phase.
- Postpartum Doula Care – The first weeks home with a newborn are very exciting but may also be challenging times. A Postpartum Doula steps in during this time of adjustment to nurture the mother, father, and baby .
- Breastfeeding Support – Breastfeeding can be a learning curve for Mom and Baby. Getting help in the first hours, days and weeks is invaluable. We visit you in your home where you will be primarily feeding baby for the first few weeks to insure things are on the right track and problem solve.
- Prenatal Classes – Our prenatal classes offer parents-to-be the tools they really need to cope with the process and be able to make informed decisions during their births. These classes cover the things that really come up during birth and eliminate the myths.
- Infant Massage Classes – Learn how to massage your baby from head to toe! In these three classes you will learn the proper techniques for massaging your baby along with the signs and signals of overstimulation.
A team from Cherish will be at our Modern Bump Brunch to tell you about Birth and Post-Partum Doulas. Can’t wait to learn more about their doula care!