We are excited to announce that Karen Woodfield is putting on a brand new FREE HypnoBirthing seminar for expecting moms at Active Baby in Capilano Mall this Thursday! She will show mothers and birth companions that there are techniques for safe and satisfying birthing through guided imagery, visualization, and special breathing.
I met Karen recently through one of my North Shore mama friends, and she is absolutely lovely! Her HypnoBirthing services come highly recommended and I intend to take advantage of her course if I am ever pregnant with baby #3!
To register for this HypnoBirthing seminar, send an email to email@example.com, with email subject: Register me for the Hypnobirthing Seminar of Nov 29th at Active Baby
- Maxium: 25 seats available.
- Free Registration
- Time: 6:30pm – 8pm
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 29th, 2012
- Location: Active Baby store @ Capilano mall, North Vancouver
Karen will outline the following information during the seminar:
- Introduction to Hypnosis
- Presentation on HypnoBirthing and why it works
- Short Video about HypnoBirthing
- Hypnosis Sampler
- Questions & Answers
About HypnoBirthing Seminar
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is as much a philosophy as it is a technique. The concept of HypnoBirthing® is not new, but rather a “rebirth” of the philosophy of birthing as it existed thousands of years ago. The method teaches you that, in the absence of fear and tension, or special medical circumstances, severe pain does not have to be an accompaniment of labor.
The seminar will give you an overview of hypnosis, of what you can expect from the course, and some insight into how and why HypnoBirthing is so effective. There will also be a sampler for audience participation if you wish to try it out for yourself. There will also be a short video of a HypnoBirth. Information pack to include discount vouchers for the course will be handed out to attendees.
About Karen Woodfield
- Born and bred in England, Karen Woodfield moved to Vancouver in December 2010. Proud HyonoBirthing Mum of Ava – now 2 and a half.
- Karen’s educational credentials include an Undergraduate degree in Psychology from London UK and a Master of Forensic Psychology from Surrey, UK.
- Karen has a background of 7 years of Academic Psychology in London. She brings a plethora of academic knowledge as well as hands on knowledge to the table.
- Karen became qualified as a HypnoBirthing Practitioner under the HypnoBirthing umbrella after hearing too many sad birth stories. She became very passionate about HypnoBirthing because she found the skills to be effective for birthing and for life in general.
Karen’s Contact Information