The Mom, Pop & Tots Fair is back in Edmonton!
This two day event is unique and fun for the whole family! In addition to meeting with local experts and businesses you will have an opportunity to shop from a variety of products for you and your little ones.
And that is not all!
There are also various activities for you and your little one to participate in; which include:
- Vroom Vroom Zoom with Toopy and Binoo (Presentation times here)
- Chalk Art
- Airbrush Face Painting ($4 for one tattoo; $7 for 2 tattoos on the same face; $10-20 for full face, depending on design)
- Baby Crawl Races
- Bouncy Castle ($3 entry fee required)
- ‘Enchanted Forest’ Performance (Presentation times here)
- Christmas in the New Year: Face painting (for a $3 donation for Santa’s Anonymous) & Cookie Decorating
- Creative Movement (Presentation times here)
- Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides (for only $5)
- Parenting with Patience: 3 Steps to Resolve Misbehaviour with Calmness and Positive Discipline (Presentation times here)
- ‘Mozza’s Beach Party’ Performance (Presentation times here)
Friday March 6th & Saturday March 7th from 9 am to 5 pm
Edmonton Expo Centre
Early bird tickets are available online until Friday March 6th at 12 pm and can be found HERE!
Children 2 & under: FREE | Children (3 to 8 years old) $4 | Youth (9 to 16 years old) $10 | Adults $14
Tickets are available at the door:
Children 2 & under: FREE | Children (3 to 8 years old) $6 | Youth (9 to 16 years old) $12 | Adults $16