The Sea to Sky Family Fair is in it’s fourth year in Squamish, and is the perfect (inexpensive) family outing!
From 10 am to 3 pm at the CN Roundhouse & Conference Centre at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park, families can come out to enjoy a fantastic day of fun, including:
- Over 40 exhibitors and fabulous draw prizes
- Strider Bike Adventure Zone & Lego Zone
- Bouncy Castles & Face Painting
- Neale Bacon, Children’s Ventriloquist
- Photo Contest
- Lions BBQ with hot dogs, mini donuts and more
- $2 admission, kids under 2 are free!
What: Sea to Sky Family Fair
When: Saturday, October 19th, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: CN Roundhouse & Conference Centre located at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park, 39645 Government Road, Squamish