Shop the Closet is one of the events I am most looking forward to this September! Here’s why:
- Finally, shopping for mom! Kids markets are awesome, but I am ready for a market made just for me!
- I can get rid of some of my many, many clothing and accessories that have been sitting in the back of my closet. Those shoes that always hurt my feet and those pants that I am pretty sure will never fit me again- let’s be honest. A few table spaces remain for private vendors!
- It’s like going to a girlfriends house and going through all her outfits that you love, but you can actually take them home, at a huge discount.
- Recycling, there is no question that it is better to find a new home for something previously loved!
- Local, another no brainer. Support ladies in your community, who may also have a shopping obsession, as well as businesses that are locally run.
- You can grab a Starbucks (in the lobby of Servus Place) and then stroll along over 80 tables of shopping new and gently used items. This event is kid friendly and there’s wide aisles for strollers.
- It’s a Saturday, make it a girls night! After you finish scoring some amazing deals and are on cloud 9 from a fantastic shopping experience head to one of St. Albert’s many great eateries for dinner and enjoy.
- There’s a coupon for $1 off admission at the bottom of this post, just for you!
Leave a reply →
I am not a business. I have a very large personal closet and decided its time to thin it out. I would like to sell over 40 ladies suits and well over 100 shirts. They are all plus size items. What would be involved in renting a stall? What is the price? Do you supply racks or do I have to bring them?
You certainly do not have to be a business to sell your items at this event! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on renting a space.
Comments are closed.