With AMA Kids Go Free you never need to worry about your little ones running into trouble when they are in someone else’s vehicle. Perhaps they are carpooling to an activity, heading to a friends house, getting a ride home with someone else, or out with a Nanny; AMA roadside assistance is only a call away. Battery boosts, tire service, fuel delivery, locksmith and towing benefits follow the member’s child no matter what vehicle they are riding in.
How It Works
- Primary Plus (and higher) Members can visit any AMA Centre OR call 1.800.222.6400 OR visit www.ama.ab.ca/addkids to register their children to their account. (Note: Children must be 15 years old and younger and residing in the members’ household.)
- Children then get their own AMA Card to carry (or stick in their backpack, coat pocket, clothing, etc.)
- If there any issues while they are out, the child or the driver can call AMA for rescue service. AMA will call you and let you know everything is okay and then they will send the rescue service.
- Each time AMA comes to the rescue it counts as a normal service call and AMA Members receive five service calls per year.
- Did you know that AMA will assist you in a non-emergency too! They can send AMA Bike Assist to repair a tire or fix the chain on your child’s bike.
- Kids can use their new AMA cards for instant savings for things like ski lift tickets, restaurants, attractions, and movies.
- When your kids grow up and start driving on their own you can add them to your membership as paid Associate Members so they will have five service calls of their own!
The Kids Go Free program is for peace of mind and help when your kids need it, so head over to the AMA Website at www.ama.ab.ca/KidsGoFree and find all the details!