What to do with all that Halloween candy?!
Halloween is a fun experience for the kids, and yes the candy’s great. But do they really need it? No! Here’s a way to keep the fun of trick-or-treating while saving their tummies and teeth!
- Let them pick out their favorites
- Enjoy no more then 3 mini-sized pieces a day
- Drink lots of water
- Be sure to brush their teeth thoroughly before bed
- Bring the extra Halloween candy in a plastic or re-usable bag to Evans Dental for their annual Halloween Candy Buy Back
- You get paid $$ for the candy you bring in
Make $$ and win prizes for your Halloween Candy:
- Visit Evans Dental at Marketmall Professional Building November 2nd from 3:00pm to 7:30pm
- Your bag of candy is weighed and for every 1 lb of candy you get paid $1 plus an entry to win a prize
For more information visit:
Sounds like a sweet deal!