Last year I took my kids to 7 FREE Caravan Stampede breakfasts and 2 more community run ones. They got to enjoy all the fun of Stampede without the large crowds or high prices. You too can get out with your 0-5 year old and enjoy all the festive fun of Calgary Stampede on a budget!
Round up the posse for Stampedin’ good fun July 3rd to 12th, 2015!
Line-up of FREE Caravan Stampede breakfasts:
From 9:00am to 11:00am here are 14 FREE Caravan breakfasts to enjoy.
- July 4th: Marlborough Mall/West Market Square
- July 6th: North Hill Centre/Cross Iron Mills
- July 7th: Douglas Square/Market Mall
- July 8th: Southcentre Mall/Dalhousie Station
- July 9th: Northland Village/Southland Leisure Centre
- July 10th: Sunridge Mall/Genesis Centre
- July 11th: Deer Valley Shopping Centre/Coventry Hill Centre
Caravan breakfasts are amazing because of all the kid-friendly activities. The pony rides, petting zoos, face painting, balloons, mascots, police cars and fire engine tours. Along with many other fun stampede style activities.
For more information on Caravan breakfasts visit:
Value Days at the Calgary Stampede:
- July 5th Suncor Family Day: FREE admission into the park from 6:00am to 9:00am
- July 7th Western Heritage Day: FREE admission into the park before 9:00am for seniors 65 & older
- July 8th BMO Kids’ Day: FREE admission from 7:00am to 9:00am for children 12 & under and accompanying adults. Enjoy FREE breakfast from 8:00am to 9:30am (get your hands on the free thundersticks given out at breakfast) PLUS don’t miss the special kids’ day show at 8:00am on the Grandstand stage.
For more information on Calgary Stampede happenings visit:
Be sure to check around your local area for community run Stampede breakfasts too!