*Sponsored by Flexitol Canada
If your child (or you) experience eczema, you know you just want relief. You want to ease the itch and pain as quickly as possible.
As mothers, we just want to see our little ones happy, healthy and free from pain.
What is eczema?
According to Eczema Canada, it is a recurring, long-term inflammation of the skin, and there is no cure. It usually begins in childhood, appearing within the first six months, and can continue through adolescence into adulthood.
Although it can sometimes look unpleasant and can feel very uncomfortable, eczema is not contagious. So, you can’t give it to someone by touching them or wearing their clothes or sitting next to them.
Babies tend to get eczema on their faces and scalps, while older children and adults get it in the folds of their elbows, behind the knee folds, wrists, ankles, hands, feet, and neck area. Teenagers and young adults develop spots in elbow bends, on the backs of the knees, ankles, wrists, and on the face, neck and upper chest. However, it can appear in other places too.
Flexitol Naturals (A brand that specializes in eczema for children and adults) is a great natural product line for eczema care, and we have both full-size samples to provide to the first 150 sign-ups below, and a giveaway basket valued at $100 filled with great products!
More about Flexitol Naturals
- It is free from steroids, paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal or pine tar and artificial fragrance, and it is a non-steroidal treatment option for eczema care
- HLB Eczema Relief Cream for soothing itchy flare-ups
- HLB Eczema Body Wash & Shampoo, a soap-free alternative to harsh shampoos and soaps, to help prevent dryness
- HLB Eczema Moisturizing Lotion to use every day and after bathing, to lock in moisture
- Flexitol Naturals Eczema Cream for adults temporarily relieves minor skin irritation and itching
The products are sold at Shoppers Drug Mart, Amazon.ca, Well.ca, Farleyco.ca.
I have been using the lotion on mine and my daughter’s skin (we both have sensitive skin) and it’s soothing and has zero scent. The lotion contains colloidal oatmeal which is known for its skin-soothing properties to help relieve itching and scratchy rashes.
Visit the Flexitol Canada Facebook page and give them a like!
Sign-up to receive a full-size shampoo and lotion or cream here!
(first150 people, one sign-up per household, Canadian mailing addresses only):
Enter to win the giveaway ($100 Value)
One (1) giveaway winner receives:
- Flexitol Happy Little Bodies Eczema Body Wash & Shampoo
- Flexitol Happy Little Bodies Eczema Relief Cream
- Flexitol Happy Little Bodies Eczema Moisturizing Lotion
- X3 Germ Attack Hand Sanitizer
- 7th Heaven Face Masks
- COLAB Dry Shampoo
- EcoTools EcoPouf
- EcoTools Makeup Brushes