Stars of Harry Potter, The Mandalorian, Guardians of the Galaxy and more announced for Edmonton Comics & Entertainment Expo, September 16-18, 2022. Tickets on sale now! Click HERE to purchase! We also have Family Pack of Tickets to Giveaway! Check our Facebook and Instagram for details on how to enter!
For the first time in three years, Edmonton fans will be celebrating all things pop culture when the Edmonton Comics & Entertainment Expo makes its long-awaited return, September 16-18, 2022, at the Edmonton Expo Centre. Today, organizers announced the first round of celebrity guests set to attend the show this fall, including: Ming-Na Wen, Matthew Lewis, Michael Rooker, Tom Welling, Lana Parrilla, Lou Ferrigno and Ryan Hurst. Attendees will have the chance to hear from their favourite stars live on stage during panels and events and can even meet them during photo ops and autograph sessions. The event will feature hundreds of artists and vendors and three packed days of programming.
This stellar line-up of celebrities is the first of many announcements made ahead of Edmonton Expo:
- Ming-Na Wen – ‘Fennec Shand’, The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett; ‘Mulan’, Mulan, ‘Chun-Li’, Street Fighter; ‘Agent Melinda May’, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.; and ‘Dr. Jing-Mei (Deb) Chen’, ER
- Matthew Lewis – ‘Neville Longbottom’ in the Harry Potter series
- Michael Rooker – ‘Yondu Udonta’ in Guardians of the Galaxy franchise, ‘Merle Dixon’, The Walking Dead.
- Tom Welling – ‘Clark Kent’, Smallville and Batwoman
- Lana Parrilla – ‘Regina Mills’, Once Upon a Time; Lost; Why Women Kill
- Lou Ferrigno – The original ‘Hulk’ in The Incredible Hulk
- Ryan Hurst – ‘Beta’, The Walking Dead; ‘Harry (Opie) Winston’, Sons of Anarchy; Bates Motel; Remember the Titans
Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo is a three-day pop culture extravaganza packed with interactive activities and workshops, epic shopping (comics, cosplay, collectibles, games, and more!), and programming that the entire family can enjoy. There truly is something for everyone; fans of all ages can meet their favourite stars, shop and discover hundreds of vendors and artists, and appreciate the craftsmanship and creativity of their fellow fans in cosplay. Edmonton Expo offers more than 250,000 square feet of geeky fun and is sure to delight in its much-anticipated return.
“We are thrilled to be returning to Edmonton,” said Andrew Moyes, VP of FAN EXPO HQ. “After such a long wait, we know that fans are ready to reunite and celebrate fandom with their community. We couldn’t be more excited to be joined by this amazing lineup of celebrities — their presence offers once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for guests. We’re truly delighted to back.”
Single-Day Tickets and Four-Day Passes, as well as Deluxe and Premium Packages, are available now. More guest news will be released throughout the summer, including line-up reveals for comic artists (creator guests), voice actors, and cosplayers.
For more information and ticket packages, visit edmontonexpo.com.