Friday, December 13, 2013 11:00 – 12:30 at PF Chang’s Shops at Don Mills
Modern Mama’s Essential Series covers the most pertinent topics important to new and veteran moms alike. Join us for expert speakers and hot topics about all things Baby and Mommy.
This event is suitable for Mama’s, Mama’s to be, and Mama’s with babies in arms.
Light refreshments will be provided. Ticket price includes a swag bag plus a signed copy of the Sprout Right book.
Nutritious Baby Food, Moving Beyond Puree: Learn how to move on to ‘the next stage’ of feeding your baby solids: introducing chunkier meals and finger foods. This is a whole new step for everyone. Gagging can be normal at around nine months, but what do you do when chunks, lumps and bumps are rejected? Handouts and recipes (including a list of finger foods) are included.
- How to start introducing foods with more texture, as well as finger foods
- What to include in baby’s diet that covers all vitamin and mineral needs
- New ideas and recipes for the expanding palate, including lentils
- Keeping your baby interested in a variety of foods
- Great ideas for introducing ‘super foods’ as finger foods