I don’t know about you but, vacuuming has to be one of my least favorite chores. Having to pick up all the toys, clothes, and god knows whatever else is lying around is just a hassle. Usually, I end up getting my husband to take on the task of vacuuming the house but recently I had to opportunity to try out Hoover’s newest vacuum- the Hoover Cruise Cordless Ultra-Light Vaccum! It offers the power you need to keep your house clean but without the hassle of dealing with a cord or lugging a huge vacuum around ( it’s only 5 pounds!).
- Cordless Freedom- Allows you to quickly and easily clean without the hassle of a cord.
- Lightweight- At only 4.7lbs it’s easier to clean up, down and all around.
- Reach Anywhere Cleaning- Long slim pole reaches up high for cleaning shelves and ceiling fans,
- Steerable Design- Maneuver around furniture and obstacles by simply moving the handle.
- Multi-floor Capabilities- Transition to hard flooring to rug areas and low pile carpeting with a push of a button.
- Converts for handheld cleaning- Removable hand vac is great for cleaning small messes in tight spaces.
- Quick Release Brush Roll- Allows you to clean your brush roll with less effort.
- Optional Trigger Lock- Power trigger locks for cleaning large spaces.
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup- With just a push of a button, easily empty your dirt cup without getting your hands dirty.
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter- Simply rinse, reuse, and repeat for long-lasting use.
- 2-year Warranty– Which is awesome!
- Light-weight- As mom’s we know messes are going to happen, it just comes with the territory. Having the Hoover Cruise be so lightweight makes it so much easier to grab the vacuum and clean up a small mess quickly. Before your kid comes along and makes it 1000 times worse!
- Cordless- My little guy is completely obsessed with our light outlets, so I love that the Hoover Cruise is cordless. It saves me having to worry about him unplugging the vacuum and possibly getting hurt.
- Easy Clean-Up- This was my first time ever owning a bagless vacuum cleaner and I wasn’t sure I was going to like it. But with the easy release dirt cup, it is incredibly simple to use and much less waste than using a traditional vacuum. Plus, it comes completely apart so you’re able to fully clean out the dirt cup!
- Storage- With my large vacuum we struggled to find a spot for it that was convenient, and where it actually fit. With the Hoover Cruise, it comes with its own wall mount and charger.
- Cheaper Than The Competition- At $250, the Hoover Cruise is very reasonably priced, especially compared to the Dyson V6 that will cost you $369.
- Attachments- The Hoover Cruise comes with some pretty handy attachments such as, a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool.
- Top Heavy- Most of the weight is in the handle, which can be hard on your wrists. This also means that if it is not on the mount it will fall over.
- Trigger Lock- I often found myself bumping the trigger lock while vacuuming, while this is by no means a deal breaker it was a bit frustrating.
- Poor Suction- Larger pieces of food and dirt either had a hard time being sucked up or would just get pushed around.
I was quite impressed with the overall performance, look, and price of the Hoover Cruise Ultra-Light Vaccum. While I wouldn’t use it as my primary vacuum, due to the suction not being as strong as my larger vacuum. I still think it is a great option to have around to do light vacuuming throughout the week and to clean up messes quickly.
We have a Hoover Cruise Light-Weight Vacuum to give away to one of our lucky readers! Simply enter on the Rafflecopter widget down below!
* I was provided with the product in exchange for this blog post, as always all my opinions are my own*
*Must be a resident of Canada to enter*