Bikini waxing is something I would normally consider to be too personal for online sharing. But I’m making an exception to let all of you mamas know about my favourite new go-to place for waxes on the North Shore.
Until we moved here from Vancouver over 4 years ago, I had a favourite aesthetician there who I visited every couple of months for a bikini wax. Hard to find someone you trust for this kind of service (like a good hair stylist you trust with your cuts and colouring), so when we moved to this side of the bridge and I became pregnant with our first daughter, waxing took a back seat on my priority list for much too long……
Fast forward two daughters and three years of ZERO time to worry about relatively minor things like bikini waxes, and I finally took the plunge a few weeks ago and got a long-overdue wax from Cutie Pie Wax Bar in North Vancouver. Such an unexpectedly pleasant experience that I am more than happy to write about it and do a giveaway for you lovely mamas. Marina at Cutie Pie is my new go-to waxing gal!
Here are 7 reasons why mamas HAVE to give Cutie Pie Wax Bar a try in my book:
- Two convenient locations on the North Shore (one in North Vancouver right near Canadian Tire & Second Narrows Bridge, and the other in West Vancouver near Park Royal Centre);
- Easy online booking system (saves precious minutes!)
- Staff who are so nonchalant about the nitty gritty of bikini waxes, there’s no possible way for you to be uncomfortable (and they don’t make a mom feel like you need to EXPLAIN why it’s been so long since your last wax!);
- ALL they do is waxing, so every staff member has had a ton of experience;
- Optional upgrade to hard wax that is great for extra-sensitive skin (I opted for this!);
- Beautifully decorated & comfy salon rooms like I’ve never seen before (no clinic feeling here!);
- Wall-mounted television to distract you during the waxing process (never seen this before and it’s genius for nervous clients like me!)
Needless to say, I have another wax booked for about a month from now, and I’m relieved to have found such a great North Shore option that fits with my busy-mom life these days.
If you’d love to win 1 of two $20 gift certificates for Cutie Pie Wax Bar to give it a try yourself, enter below through Rafflecopter. Contest closes at 12 midnight on Tuesday, March 25th! Good luck everyone!