With August fast approaching I cannot help but think where did the summer go? I am sure my fellow moms know all to well the feeling of not having enough time. Now it may not work for everyone, but I personally find that writing a list always helps to keep me focused. And even if at the end of the day I haven’t exactly
crossed everything off (ie: half the list is still left to tackle), it makes me happy to see at least a few check marks. I hope my list theme today will inspire you to make your own list, even if you aren’t quite a “list person”, because today I am making a list to make sure I have fun with my baby this summer! With Olivia being only 9 months I love doing things with her that are close to home, so my bucket list focuses on local activities with a few extra must dos in neighbouring towns and cities. Best of all, a lot of the items on my list are free to do or admission is by donation! Hope you enjoy this and make sure you follow me on facebook for updates and reviews on the things we managed to check off! Happy list making!
1. Travel back in time at the Pioneer Museum and Pioneer Tea House to learn about the history of Stony Plain and Parkland County.
2. Buy locally at the Spruce Grove Farmers Market.
3. Take a tour of the Spruce Grove Grain Elevator. –> Hit up #2 and #3 on the same day if you go on a Saturday
4. Splash it up at the Stony Plain Public Outdoor Swimming Pool and Spray Park.
5. Monkey around at the Rotary Playscape in Fuhr Sports Park in Spruce Grove.
6. Get aboard the High Level Bridge Streetcar in Edmonton.
7. Take a dip at the Alberta Legislature Pool in Edmonton.
8. Explore the world with dinosaurs at Jurassic Forest.