Quite possibly the hardest part of parenting is having a teething baby! More often than not, they are irritable, not sleeping well, and not eating well which means Mom & Dad aren’t sleeping well either.
Here are a few tips to help a teething baby:
- Rinse baby face clothes with water and freeze!
- Your little one can chew/gum on the cool cloth to ease swollen gums.
- Offer teething toys
- Ensuring that they are specifically designed for a baby to chew on
- Nothing like being held by Mom or Dad to soothe your little ones
- Essential Oils.
- **Before using essential oils on your little one chat with a professional who can advise you on dilution and safety procedures.**
- Invest in teething jewelry!
- Our friends at Glitter & Spice offer affordable and stylish teething jewelry for you to look good wearing while your little one is soothing their gums.
Glitter & Spice Jewelry Features:
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Stylish & chic designs
- Soft texture feels good on sore, teething gums.
- Provides visual and tactile stimulation for babies while mom is wearing it and holding them close
- Breakaway safety clasp for those strong babies who like to pull
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- BPA Free
- No Phthalates, Lead, or PVCs
- Washable with soap and water
- Dishwasher Safe/Freezer Safe
View the Glitter & Spice Collection here!
Do you have any teething tips to add?