*Disclosure: I did receive complimentary treatments but as always all my opinions are my own*
The past few months I have been in partnership with Dermalounge to share all the incredible treatments they offer. As I said in my previous blog post ( linked here ) I was recommended to do a series of 6 peels all tailored to what my skin needs. Peels are great for treating acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, improving skin texture, and much more. Prior to starting treatment, you can expect to have a consultation with one of their skin experts so they can map out the right course to take.
My Treatment Plan
Every treatment plan will be unique as everyone has different goals with their skin, For me they recommended I come every 2 weeks for the first 4 treatments due to having acne. I came in once a month for the last 2 peels as they are quite intense and more downtime is needed between them. Once you have completed your series of treatments and you are satisfied with your results you basically just come in for maintenance. Which could be every 3 months to help with resurfacing the skin, or when the seasons change, etc. These are all things to discuss with your esthetician!
1. Signature Lift
This peel will exfoliate, resurface and prep the skin for customizable products and future treatments. Often, they will start out with this peel to ease your skin in as this is an introductory peel – it is great for all skin types.
2. Acne Lift
A potent blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids blended with lilac plant-derived stem cells to reduce blemishes, redness and diminish post-breakout dark spots. Detoxifying ylang ylang and eucalyptus purify oily skin and help to effectively treat and heal acne blemishes.
3. Second Acne Lift
Riley decided to do a second acne lift as I still had some more stubborn acne. While doing the series of peels your esthetician is able to gauge the way your skin is reacting and choose the appropriate next step.
4. Lightening Lift
Uneven complexions have met their match. This results-driven treatment combines the most innovative and effective botanical brighteners luminescence and seashine® with echinacea plant-derived stem cells and anti-aging peptides immediately leaving the skin younger looking and luminous.
5. Perfection Lift
Our exclusive blend of exfoliating agents are combined with powerful antioxidants, correcting peptides and plant-derived stem cells to create “perfection” when treating advanced pigmentation, acne and aging conditions
6. Perfection Lift Forte
This concentrated blend of active exfoliants, 7% Lactic Acid, 7% Salicylic Acid and 7% Resorcinol, work synergistically to quickly and effectively reduce the appearance of advanced aging, pigmentation and acne. This extra strength treatment reveals a younger you in a single treatment of added exfoliation, coupled with an innovative blend of firming and anti-aging properties for results that will truly help you Age Later
This is an incredible new program that Dermalounge is offering! You can now enjoy exclusive discounts year-round with the #DLaddict Membership.
Some of these amazing discounts include:
- One monthly facial
- 10% off all retail
- 15% off other medi-spa treatments
- 10% off cosmetic injectibles
- Payment plan options for skincare bundles over $450
- Auto-replenishment skincare option with free shipping
- Unlimited free consultations ( $80 value)
- Private event invitations
- Exclusive monthly promotions for spa members
- Discounted spa upgrades & add-ons ( ex. upgrade your monthly facial to a chemical peel as I had for an exclusive member-only price)
The cost of this amazing membership is only $95/month!
For more information visit their website here!
Customer Appreciation Event!
When: Thursday, November 21st, 5 pm to 9 pm
Where: LeMarchand Mansion
- Giveaways & gift with purchase (you could go home with a FREE 2019 Edmonton Firefighter calendar!)
- FREE SWAG BAG for the first 25 clients to register for tickets on Eventbrite*
- Champagne & treatment demos!!
- Try out our NEW OBSERV® 520 Skin Diagnostic Device for an advanced look at skin conditions
- Meet our staff, injectors, and owner
- Special guests, promotions, draws, and prizes!!
- Giving back is part of our culture at Dermalounge! This year we supported charities like the Craig Simpson Never Say…. “Never” Charity Classic to raise funds for the newly formed Spinal Cord Injury Treatment Centre Society (SCITCS). We also donated to the Alzheimer’s Faceoff Hockey Tournament which supports Albertans living with dementia.
- For our Customer Appreciation Event, we are happy to announce that $1 from each product sold will be donated to the Edmonton Firefighter’s Burn Treatment Society–a few of #edmontonsfinest will even be joining us at our event to sign calendars!
- We will also have Emma Wynter’s from Prollenum providing muscle relaxant and dermal filler consultations.
You can find the link here for your free tickets!
Before & After
I think most of you can see just how dramatic these changes are! My acne has basically completely cleared up, the texture of my skin is perfection, and I now have a skincare line that works with my skin type. This is the first time in my teen/adult life that my skin has been this clear and had such an incredible glow. When I do wear makeup ( which isn’t often with this skin!) it goes on effortlessly. I do still get a small number of hormonal breakouts around my jawline during that time of the month. However, the amount of them has gone down quite a bit. There is only so much you can do when your breakout is caused by hormones.
Final Thoughts + Giveaway
My experience with Dermalounge has been nothing short of incredible. I knew I would see some positive results but they have blown my expectations out of the water. I’m thrilled to announce that I will be giving away one Signature Lift ( value of $150) so you can try them out yourself!
You can also use the discount code: MAMA40 to get 40% off your first treatment!
Enter on the widget down below!
For more information about Dermalounge Med-Spa and Laser Clinic visit their website here!
Edmonton Medipsa & Laser Clinic
Suite 113 LeMarchand Mansion
11523 100 Ave,
Edmonton, AB T5K 0J8