Being a mom of a boy can sometimes be rather blah in the fashion department. Sure the clothes are “cute”, mainly because they are tiny, but it can be SO hard to find boys clothes that excite me. Soon after I began running Modern Mama in St. Albert I met Trish, the owner of Crowns and Coroknits, and I fell in love (with both her and her clothes)! Finally, some fashion forward, trendy, but wearable clothes for my little man. Here’s some details on why I love this brand so much and how you can win a shop credit!
- The Mastermind: Crowns and Coroknits has been on the scene since 2013 and most items are hand sewn in Trish’s studio at home in Edmonton. Those that aren’t are carefully selected and sourced by her.
- The Durability: We have both leggings and shorts in our personal collection as well as an adorable t-shirt and I am super impressed with the quality of all the items. L’s first pair of leggings, his “moose pants” have been washed at least 20 times and still look great.
- The Patterns: From antlers, to mountains, to animals, camo and plaid there is a pattern for everyone, boy or girl. I like letting L pick them out, he usually chooses something with an animal.
- The Statements: Each shirt or onesie has a unique and charming statement or phrase on it. The t-shirt pictured below captures summer/fall perfectly.
- The Locations: I mentioned before that this is a local company, so you can purchase items online and have them shipped within Edmonton and Area for a small fee but you can also find Crowns and Coroknits at some little gems in St. Albert such as Bambini & Roo & Loxx the Hair Salon.
- The Perk: Modern Mama Members get free shipping with an exclusive code! (If you have lost this please email me and I will provide it)
The Giveaway: Just for our readers we have teamed up with Crowns and Coroknits to give away a $30 Shop Credit to one lucky winner! Just comment & tell us below what item you would choose for your little one and you will be entered!
*Contest closes at midnight MST Monday August 31, 2015. Canadian entries only. Winner will have 24 hours to respond via email or a new winner will be chosen.