From April 30th to August 29th each year, the Cyclone Taylor Ice Arena turns into the Kerrisdale Play Palace – land of fun bouncy castles for kids.
Ideal for families with children 12 and under, there is something for everyone at the play palace, including:
- 2 bouncy castles, an inflatable obstacle course, and a 22″ inflatable giant slide
- Ping pong, basketball shooting, and foosball tables for kids and parents to play
- An open area to drive around the provided PlasmaCars
- An excellent, padded toddler area with toys, musical instruments, slides, small bouncy castles, and padded climbing areas
My toddler was partial to the mini-slides and little house:
If it’s a rainy day or a super hot day, the Play Palace is a great place for your kids to let out their energy. They are also a very popular birthday party spot – there were 4 birthday parties happening during our last visit there.
Admission is based on age, and supervising adults are free:
– 6-months and under: Free
– 6-months to 2 years: $3
– 2 years to under 6 years: $4
– 6 years to 12 years: $4.50
No shoes are allowed, so make sure you bring a pair of socks for your kids to run around in. The Play Palace is open to all-ages on the weekend, but during the week they have specific times for certain age groups, so take a look at their schedule (downloads as a pdf) and learn more about the Play Palace here.