Mama Needs a Babysitter took place on Tuesday November 5th at Menchie’s. Moms (and a Dad) were able to sit down and chat with potential sitters over a frozen yogurt. Mama Needs a Babysitter is an evening of babysitter speed dating that happens twice a year.
– information sheet for each Babysitter in attendance
– ‘How to Hire a Babysitter’ article
– at-home ‘for the sitter’ reference sheet
– frozen yogurt and a fun social evening out with other moms
– face to face casual interviews with each sitter
Children are welcome! We understand that you’re trying to find a babysitter! Note however, that nanny service is not available at this event. There are typically between 5-10 babysitters in attendance.
What is not included: (Please read!)
– no pre-screening or reference checks
– Modern Mama assumes NO liability for hiring and working with any Babysitter met at the event
– no set wages were agreed upon, it is up to you and your babysitter to agree on an hourly rate.
– Modern Mama is not an agency, we do not provide ongoing referrals to babysitters