Plunge into the warm atmosphere that Christmas at Spruce Meadows evokes. It’s easy! You only have to visit the International Christmas Market once to discover a magical world of scents, colours and light and feel the energy associated with the anticipation of Christmas.
Looking for stress-free shopping in a beautiful, festive environment featuring unique gift ideas?
What you can expect:
- 250 plus vendors spreading Christmas Spirit in the indoor comfort of the Spruce Meadows Riding Hall, Equi-Plex, Gallery on the Green, Reindeer Alley and Candy Cane Lane. New this year is ‘Founders Plaza’, this area east of Reindeer Alley is in addition to the outdoor courtyard exhibitors presented around the grounds.
- Joyful and lively entertainment will add to the special atmosphere at the International Christmas Market. Get into the spirit and listen to choir and instrumental performances, and view magical dance displays.
- Adding to the Christmas spirit are nearly 80 kilometres of Christmas lights strung around the grounds, creating a true wonderland. Strolling through when the sun goes down is a sight to behold.
- The Christmas Market is the perfect place to unwind with friends and soak up the festive atmosphere, with a perfect place to shop, dine and socialize – just in time for Christmas.
2015 Christmas Market Information:
- Dates: November 13-15, November 20-22 and November 27-29, 2015
- Hours: Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 10am-5pm
- Address: 11801 Spruce Meadows Way SW, Calgary
- Tickets: Gate admission is $12/each, FREE for 12 and under OR 65 and older (Save $2.00 by purchasing online using coupon code: NoelSave2015 at www.sprucemeadows.com)
Feel the holiday spirit at Spruce Meadows Christmas Market!