The 3rd Annual Weehelp Pop-up Tot Sale is coming soon! This is one of my favourite used kids sales of the year for so many reasons. You won’t want to miss out.
What is Weehelp?
Weehelp is a non profit organization that is proud to support the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation. Andrea Peyton, a local Edmontonian, was inspired to do something after the tragic loss of a family friend’s young child. Weehelp hosts “pop-up tot sales” of donated new or gently used baby & child items throughout the year with the funds raised going directly to the Stollery.
Why we LOVE the Weehelp Sale:
- Your shopping directly helps the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation. To date, Weehelp has raised $81,922 since September 2013!
- There is always a massive selection of clothes, toys, strollers, monitors, bedding, books and more! Items available will be for newborns all the way up to 14 years old.
- The quality is amazing. Weehelp volunteers go through each and every item and ensure that nothing is broken or torn. They even replace batteries in toys! All clothes have been washed, steamed and repaired if necessary.
Things you Need to Know About the Sale:
- Get there early for the best selection. Especially if you want to score a big ticket item like a stroller, playpen or exersaucer. In previous years I have seen playhouses too!
- Bring your own bags.
- Bring cash. There is a bank machine at the Mac’s Store across the street.
- You do not have to pay admission to get in the sale so in lieu of this please bring a cash donation to assist with the expenses of the sale or a donation of laundry supplies, batteries and/or ziplock storage bags in all sizes. These are all things that the Weehelp volunteers use on a daily basis to prepare items for the sale.
- There will be cupcakes for sale. Win!
- You can bring items that you would like to donate and drop them off as you come in to shop. Yet another win!
The 3rd annual Weehelp sale takes place on Saturday April 23 from 10-4pm at the Terwillegar Community Church. Bring your friends!