There’s no denying that the love between a parent and child is something special. And with February just a few days away, what better time than now to show your little ones how much they mean to you? We’re here to help you out, with six suggestions for celebrating a Vancouver Valentine’s Day with children.
How to Celebrate a Vancouver Valentine’s Day with Children
- Family Date Night – Getting out of the house with your sweetie may be challenging these days. Why not bring the little ones along? Here are our ideas for a family date night in Vancouver: Vancouver Family Date Nights
- Make Valentines – There’s nothing quite like a handmade card on Valentine’s Day. Wondering where to go to stock up on supplies? Try these shops: Vancouver Craft Stores
- Sip Hot Cocoa – The weather can still be chilly in mid-February. So why not enjoy some hot cocoa as a family? Here are some of the best places to find hot chocolate in the city: Where to Enjoy Hot Chocolate in Vancouver
- Read a Book – A Vancouver Valentine’s Day is a great time to share a love of reading with your child. At a free library storytime you can also learn some love-ly rhymes and discover some Valentine themed books: Vancouver Public Library Storytimes
- Buy a Thoughtful Gift – Gift giving is a big part of Valentine’s Day, which means this is a great time to buy something really sweet for your little sweetie. For a really thoughtful, well-chosen item, we suggest Sweet Charlie: Sweet Charlie Boutique Opens its Doors
- Eat Some Ice Cream – Okay, okay, it’s a little chilly outside. But who says ice cream is just for summer? Here are some of our favourite places to go for a scoop any time of the year: Vancouver Ice Cream Shops
Happy Valentine’s Day!