The International Children’s Festival is set to ignite children (and those young at heart!) with excitement, curiosity, learning and amazement from Tuesday, May 28th – Saturday, June 1st in St. Albert, AB! Over 100 shows representing 9 countries along with 15 hands on site activities and an assortment of roving artist maes it “The Most WONDERFUL Time of the Year”!
New York Times best selling author, Erin Litwin, takes a playful stroll with Pete The Cat, Will Stroet and The Backyard Band entertains you (soon to be on CBC’S Kids!) and Splash’N’Boots make you sing! The festival has performances for every age range, from Telus Toddler Town (aimed at 0-4 year olds) to Edmonton’s own dynamic 3rd Steet Beat hip-hop dance troupe. The Enmax Outdoor Stage hosts FREE Entertainment. Plus the Children’s Festival offer more FREE activities with face painters, inflatable fun, temporary hair color, an education station and more!
How do you take in all this excitement?
- Tickets available through the Arden Theatre box office at 780.459.1542 OR Ticketmaster.
- Grandparents Day is Tuesday, May 28th from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and Main Stage Shows are 2 for 1!
- Telus Toddler Town admission is $5 (aimed at 0 – 4 year olds) and parents admission is FREE!
- Friday Fun wristbands offer unlimited access to site activities (and viewing of Main Stage shows with unsold seats) and is valid from 2 – 8 p.m., $15 adult & $10 child. Note: Only available for purchase at the Ardent Theatre box office at 780.459.1542).
- Super Saturday wristbands offer unlimited access to site activities (and viewing of Main Stage shows with unsold seats) and valid ALL DAY, $15 adult & $10 child. Note: Only available for purchase at the Ardent Theatre box office at 780.459.1542).
- Main Stage performances are $11 adults & $9 children. See Main Stage schedule HERE.
- Site Activities are $3 each and are based on a first come, first serve basis. See Site Activities schedule HERE.
- FREE Activities are through out the festival from face painting, airbrush tattoo, sidewalk chalk, mini solar powered car race, inflatable fun and more!
Remember parking is limited. A free Park-and-Ride service between the St. Albert Centre Bus Exchange and the Festival site will be available during the week of the Festival.
Enter to win 1 of 3 Family Packs by telling Modern Mama “Have you ever been to the International Children’s Festival?” on our Facebook post HERE. The Family Pack includes 4 tickets to 1 main stage show (excluding sold out shows) and 4 site activity tickets! Deadline is Thursday, May 16th at 11:00 p.m. Good Luck!