There are so many kid friendly places to take your little ones around Spruce Grove and Stony Plain but so many of those places are hidden gems. If you are new to the area or maybe lived here a couple of years you might not know all of these great offerings. I am sure there are more awesome locations that I don’t know about and please comment below with any I have missed! This is a list of places I enjoy taking my boys:
- Ward School of Dance: Along with traditional dance classes, they offer a variety of Intellidance classes to accomodate infants to preschoolers and a fun program called Fiesta Families!
- Aerials Gym Club: Aerials offers a variety of classes for children of all ages. If you aren’t interested in signing up for classes they do offer a Tot drop in on Thursdays and Fridays from 11 pm to 12 pm.
- Time Out Beauty Retreat: Did you know Time Out is a salon and spa that offers childcare so you can relax and the kids can play all at the same time.
- Crockadoodle: You can drop in and paint a piece of pottery on your own time or sign up for one of their fabulous classes! I have taken the boys here on a few occasions and it is a very relaxed, kid friendly atmosphere.
- PERC Building (Stony Plain): There is a free to use indoor playground in the PERC Building; a great way for the kids to get out some energy on a cool day!
If you are a Perks Member you are entitled to a discount at Ward School of Dance, Time Out Beauty Retreat and Crockadoodle in the Grove! A perks membership is only $35 for a full year and offers discounts at many local and online retailers! You can find all the details here.