When my newborn Samuel was just one week old, Justine from B Life Photography came to my home and took some lovely photos of my family and our newest little addition. Take a look at some highlights below:
For more photos from our shoot with Justine, check out the full set here.
I had a great time doing this photo session with Justine. Why?
1. Justine comes to your house at a time convenient for you. No need to get the family unit dressed up and out the door to make an appointment time.
2. Justine calls herself a “lifestyle photographer” – my understanding of this is she takes shots within your family’s daily setting, catching those natural moments in your lives. It’s composed and beautiful photography, but not posed. I love that style.
3. She specifically told me not to worry about cleaning up, as she’ll work on the fly to ensure your shot looks clean. Justine wants the pictures to be natural and ‘your home,’ so don’t worry about making the background & house look ‘perfect’. What is not awesome about that?!
4. Justine is very organized, efficient, and great with babies and toddlers. She put my family and I at ease quickly and communicated well so we always knew what to expect.
5. Most of her photography utilizes natural light, the most flattering and beautiful light for photos.
Now it’s your turn! B Life Photography Giveaway – $450 value
I was SO excited when Justine offered up a giveaway for one lucky mama and her family. I know the winner will have a great experience with B Life Photography and have some amazing photos as keepsakes.
Giveaway Details: One family, newborn or maternity photo session with B Life Photography plus 10 images from the session on a digital disk with full printing rights ($450 value)
- This giveaway is open to anyone living in Vancouver & surrounding area
- The winner consents to be featured on the B Life Photography Website and Facebook Page
- Winner must redeem session by December 31, 2013
This contest is open until 11:59pm, Monday, March 4th. Entry guidelines below. Good luck everyone!
UPDATE: Congrats to our winner – Amanda Casile! I will email you the details.