Spring fever has hit our household and as I’m waiting for the snow to slowly melt and dreaming of picnics, walks in the park and gardening I was online looking for ways to be more green around my house when I stumbled upon Green Enough: Eat Better, Live Cleaner, Be Happier (All Without driving Your Family Crazy!) by Leah Segedie.
What you can find inside:
- Delicious, kid-approved recipes
- The brands that contain toxic chemicals and dangerous additives
- How to choose organic produce that’s pesticide-free (it’s harder than it seems)
- Instructions on making the move to meat, dairy, and eggs that don’t contain GMOs, growth hormones, and dangerous pathogens
- What those teeny tiny numbers on the plastic we bring into our home really mean
Every day we are striving to make our families happy and healthy and this book shares some very helpful, practical tips to accomplish that and be friendly to our planet. What are you favourite ways to be eco-friendly in your home? Comment below, I’d love to read your tips.